During the Campus, we have shortlisted the following candidates for final round of interview at our factory premises:
Mr. Anirban Naskar
Mr. Pallab Kumar Bag
Mr. Sayantan Manna
Draftsman – Mechanical:
Mr. Sourav Chakraborty
Mr. Rakesh Adak
Mr. Kushal Debnath
Mr. Prabir Manik
Mr. Abhijit Sau
Mr. Debesh Kumar Bera
Mr. Bikramjit Ghosh
Mr. Arnab Dey
Mr. Soumen Ghosh
Mr. Pabitra Majhi
Mr. Debabrata Chandra Dey
Please inform the candidates to attend the final round of interview on 22nd August 2019 at sharp 3.00 p.m. at our factory. The address of our factory is as under:
Alpro Extrusion Pvt. Ltd.
Howrah 711 409
Route Direction: From Howrah to Saraswati Bridge via. NH 6
From Esplanade / Rabindra Sadan to Saraswati Bridge via. NH 6, by Dhulogarah/Bagnan/Amta Bus
From Bally Halt to Saraswati Bridge by Dhulogarah Bus
We will offer the selected candidates as under:
– The training period will be of 1 year
– A stipend of Rs. 1.00 L – 1.20 L p.a. – during training period
– Lodging facility (3/4 persons in one room). Mattress will be arranged by them
– Food on subsidiary basis, if they need.
– As explained to the students, they have to provide a BOND mentioning that they will serve the organization for a minimum period of 1 year after completion of 1 year training period of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand only), which will be deducted from their Stipend per month @ Rs.2,000/-. The Bond to be signed by both candidate and his guardian.
After completion of Training period of one year the candidate will be in company pay role and will be entitled for the salary and benefits, given to other employees of the organization, viz. PF, Bonus, Leave, etc.
Awaiting your response,
For ALPRO EXTRUSION PVT. LTD.