As per NCVT rules, students shall be issued E-Mark Sheet and E-Certificate (even other hard copy also) through Training Institute. For that certain rules need to be followed as below:
- Students who have passed out on July 2016 or before has to carry Xerox Copy of their Aadhaar Card or Voter ID and Mark sheet of any one semester.
- These documents shall be issued only on Sunday before 12 noon, if the Sunday is not holiday.
- Students who pass out in 2017 or after that, documents shall be issued only on Convocation Ceremony. Date and timing for this ceremony shall be notified by the institute through our website when all the documents are available from NCVT.
- Some certificate of the students who passed out in 2013, 2014, 2015, has a printing mistake. It has been sent to Central Government for correction. So before coming, please contact by phone for clarification.
- Students himself has to come personally to get these documents.
- Students are requested to circulate this notice to their batchmate and senior students.
- For future communications students of this Institute are requested to give their detail as in the below form. Form needs to be signed in so that in future also you can make any changes about your detail. This can be possible through this page or the mail you will get after submitting the form.
(This page is available from Main Website > then Student Portal > then click Certificate)